- 21468 downloads at 29 mb/s
- 3419 downloads at 15 mb/s
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||A Guy Like Me
Bass – Michael RhodesDrums – Daren HessGuitar – Chuck ProphetKeyboards – Al KooperVocals, Guitar – Dan Stuart
|A2||Little Things In LIfe
Acoustic Bass – Michael RhodesAcoustic Guitar, Vocals – Chuck ProphetKeyboards – Al KooperPercussion [Brushes] – Eddie BayersVocals – Dan Stuart
|A3||Two Lovers (Waitin' To Die)
Bass – Michael RhodesDrums – Daren HessGuitar – Chuck ProphetHarmonica – Tony Joe WhiteKeyboards – Al KooperVocals, Guitar – Dan Stuart
|A4||Gold In The Graveyard
Bass – Michael RhodesDrums – Daren HessGuitar, Vocals – Chuck ProphetKeyboards – Al KooperVocals, Guitar – Dan Stuart
Guitar – Chuck ProphetKeyboards, Electronics [Machines], Vocals – Al KooperVocals – Dan Stuart
|B1||Shed A Tear (For The Lonesome)
Bass – Michael RhodesDrums – Daren HessGuitar – Chuck ProphetKeyboards – Al KooperMandolin, Banjo – Sam BushVocals – Dan Stuart
Bass – Glenn WorfDrums – Harry StinsonGuitar – Chuck ProphetKeyboards – Al KooperVocals – Dan Stuart
|B3||Sun Goes Down
Bass – Michael RhodesDrums – Daren HessGuitar, Lap Steel Guitar, Backing Vocals – Chuck ProphetKeyboards, Backing Vocals – Al KooperVocals, Lead Guitar – Dan Stuart
|B4||Where The Rooster Crows
Acoustic Guitar – Dan PennBass – Michael RhodesGuitar, Other [Crows] – Chuck ProphetKeyboards – Al KooperPiano – Spooner OldhamVocals – Dan StuartWritten-By – Prophet*, Penn*, Stuart*, Oldham*
|B5||Baby Loves Her Gun
Drums – Daren HessHarmonica – Tony Joe WhiteKeyboards, Vocals – Al KooperPiano, Guitar, Lap Steel Guitar – Chuck ProphetVocals, Guitar – Dan Stuart
- Distributed By – Pinnacle
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – China Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – China Records Ltd.
- Published By – Empire Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Sound Emporium
- Co-producer [Pre-production Assistance] – J.D. Foster*, Randy McReynolds
- Concept By [Conceived By] – Chuck Prophet, Dan Stuart
- Design – GB Packaging Covers
- Mastered By [Metalworks] – MAX.*
- Mastered By [Vinyl] – NS*
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Peter Anderson
- Photography By [Others] – Andrew Catlin
- Producer, Mixed By – Al Kooper
- Recorded By – Gary Laney
- Recorded By [Assisted By] – Linell*
- Written-By – Prophet* (tracks: A1 to B3, B5), Stuart* (tracks: A1 to B3, B5)
NotesComes with a printed innersleeve.
Recorded at the Sound Emporium, Nashville, Tennessee.
The Copright in this Sound Recording is owned by China Records Ltd..
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5021732100115
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A, Etched): WOL-1001-A₁ ✱ NS MAX.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, Etched): WOL-1001-B₁ ✱ MAX.
|CHI 9016-1||Green On Red||Scapegoats (LP, Album)||China Records||CHI 9016-1||UK||1991|
|OBR 1001-2||Green On Red||Scapegoats (CD, Album)||Off-Beat Records||OBR 1001-2||US||1991|
|656.694-4||Green On Red||Scapegoats (Cass, Album, Dol)||China Records||656.694-4||Netherlands||1991|
|656.694-2||Green On Red||Scapegoats (CD, Album)||China Records||656.694-2||Netherlands||1991|
|WOL 1001||Green On Red||Scapegoats (LP, Album)||China Records, Sanni Records||WOL 1001||Spain||1991|