- 21575 downloads at 29 mb/s
- 3419 downloads at 15 mb/s
|A1||–Christoph Bruneel, Jean-Luc Caramelle, Mimosa , Jean-Philippe Resemann||49 Hours Penetration - The Next Generation - Part 1|
|B1||–Christoph Bruneel, Jean-Luc Caramelle, Mimosa , Jean-Philippe Resemann||49 Hours Penetration - The Next Generation - Part 2|
- Pressed By – Vinylium
- Mastered At – The Vinyl Room
- Mastered By – -LVC-*
NotesLimited handnumbered edition to 302 copies. Comes with a poster.
The sleeve is made of a recycled cardboard protect vinyl disc sleeve. Some real music tape surrounds it, in front hold on by a lead paper in a square shape with the title on it, at the back it’s hold on by a green fantasy paper, in the same shape as the front, with the musicians name on it.
“49 Hours Penetration : the next generation” is a live recording at ‘La Malterie’ (Lille / France). One piece of music takes both sides of the vinyl. This piece has as musical under-layer the second vinyl of ‘Les Archives sonores du Collectif 3-Werf’. Upon this layer we have sort of improvisation mixing different sound elements:
- sounds of the dancer of the show: spoken word & the real vinyl’s his juggling with in different scenes.
- sax & guitar.
- electrophones on 16 / 33 / 45 / 78 speed & an old gramophone, both digging and manipulating a hundred years old record history all over the world.
- some recorded sounds and conversations from different indeterminate sources.
- an aleatoric poem where the combination of a letter and a number determinates the words to use within a free form the different speakers/singers choose.
The mix of all those sound elements creates a sort of soundscape.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): AQB033-A1-LVC-VINYLIUM
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): AQB033-B1-LVC-VINYLIUM