- 21299 downloads at 29 mb/s
- 3419 downloads at 15 mb/s
|A1||"Captain Clark Welcomes You Aboard"|
|A2||"The Saints Go Marching Through All The Popular Tunes"|
|A4||"Outside The Pier Prowed Like Electric Turtles"|
|A5||"The Total Taste Is Here" - News Cut-Up|
|A6||Choral Section, Backwards|
|A7||"We See The Future Through The Binoculars Of The People"|
|A8||"Just Checking Your Summer Recordings"|
|B1||Creepy Letter - Cut-Up At The Beat Hotel In Paris|
|B2||Inching - "Is This Machine Recording?"|
|B3||"Handkerchief Masks" - News Cut-Up|
|B4||"Word Falling - Photo Falling"|
|B5||Throat Microphone Experiment|
|B6||"It's About Time To Identify Oven Area"|
|B7||Last Words Of Hassan Sabbah|
- Produced At – Sound Recorders, Kansas City
- Licensed From – William S. Burroughs Estate
- Published By – Nova Lark Music
- Co-producer – James Grauerholz, Peter Christopherson
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordination In U.K.] – Genesis P-Orridge, Peter Christopherson
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordination In U.S.A.] – James Grauerholz, James Grauerholz
- Coordinator [Reissue] – Ryan Martin
- Design [Sleeve Design], Photography By [Photo] – Peter Christopherson
- Engineer – James Grauerholz
- Engineer [Staff Engineer] – Mark Weddle
- Liner Notes [Sleeve Notes] – Genesis P-Orridge
- Producer [Reissue] – James Grauerholz
- Remastered By – Josh Bonati
- Sleeve, Design [Reissue Restoration] – Gibby Miller
NotesTracks A1 to A6, A8, B3, B4, & B6 - Early 1960's
Tracks A6, B2 & B5 - Circa 1965.
Track A7 - Circa 1978.
Track B1 - Circa 1959.
Track B7 - 1960-1961
Master Tape Produced at Sound Recorders, Kansas City, U.S.A. in August 1980.
"Our thanks to William S. Burroughs, Brion Gysin and Ian Sommerville for their help and lasting inspiration."
Dedicated to the memory of Peter Christopherson 1955-2010.
Dais Records would like to thank James Grauerholz and The Estate of William S. Burroughs, Genesis Breyer P-Orridge, Josh Bonati, Peter Wright, Thomas Dobrowolski and The Wylie Agency for all their assistance and support.
A special thanks and appreciation to John Giorno and Giorno Poetry Systems for years of presenting these tracks after their initial release.
Under license from the Estate of William S. Burroughs. Originally release on Industrial Records 1981.
Second edition of 1,000 copies. This second edition has the barcode printed on the jacket as opposed to the barcode sticker present on the first edition from 2015.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 16822 01711 1
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|IR0016||William S. Burroughs||Nothing Here Now But The Recordings (LP)||Industrial Records||IR0016||UK||1981|
|DAIS 065||William S. Burroughs||Nothing Here Now But The Recordings (LP, RE)||Dais Records||DAIS 065||US||2015|
|none||William S. Burroughs||Nothing Here Now But The Recordings (Cass, RE, Unofficial)||Not On Label||none||US||2012|